Wednesday, October 5, 2011

  1. Manuel Bravo Alvarez photos that caught my attention is how explicet photography is and the brutality of how the world is.

2. I see Blood on the floor and a dead body. I see someone that lost a life. I also see the violence of the world and how people can just kill someone else.
I smell of death or skunk. I can also smell the mans cologne and the smell of gun smoke.
I hear Crying and gunshots. I can also hear people crowing the streets and sirens in the neighborhood.
I taste the blood that is on the crime scene.I can also taste the smell of the dead body thats laying on the floor.
I feel bad for him because he died. I also feel like life is presiouse and shouldnt be waisted. I also feel depress because ive never seen a dead body .


3. I would post a blog about my photographer to show how great his pictures are and how he goes for the most truthful facts and the fact that he takes pictures of how life is no matter how harsh it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment