Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Abandoned Theme Parks

1. The Amusement park i would like to visit from both articles is the amusment park Chippewa Lake Park, Medina Country, Ohio. I would like to visit this amusement park because its the oldest one on the both page links and now its covered by nature. Another reason why i picked this amusement park is because of how the roller coasters are still stood even though the material is so old and in bad condition.


2.


3. Alley Ways, Train Stations, Old Buldings, Basement, attics, Subways, Bowling alley

4.

5. The picture above its a bowling alley. I would like to take a photo of this abondoned place because this inviorment is suppose to be filled with laugh, joy and happynes and instead its sad and creepy. I also picked this picture because i like bowling and seeing this pic surprised me and kinda creeped me out.

6.

No comments:

Post a Comment