Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Environmental portrait & casual portrait

Environmental

I chose this photo as my favorite environmental photo because it show the Subject and the scene of the sport.

I also chose this enviornmental photo because shows the subject and his Environment and who he is.

Casual

this is my favorite casual portrait because the subject followed the rule thats most important to photography and that be yourself act guffy dont have a straight face its boring and thats why i chose this girl eating an apple and laughing.

I choose this one also for the same reason they are being themselves and acting goffy not being boring there being creative and thats what makes a great Casual portrait.


 I would like to shoot students being themselfs at school and showing the personality every individual has not everyone is the same and that what my portrait is going to be about. Everyone is different in their own way and i would like to shoot a portrait of a student with a unique personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment