Monday, December 5, 2011

Shortlist Warm-up

Photographer of the Year 2011: Landscapes
This photo is my favorite from the category "Landscapes" because i have never seen a mountain range thats dark.

Photographer of the Year 2011: Travel
This is my Favorite from the category "Travel" Because i have always wanted to camp and like the mountain range.


hotographer of the Year 2011: Fashion

This photo shows a beautiful young lady with beautiful eyes and thats why i chose this as my favorite from the "Fashion" category.

Photographer of the Year 2011: Family and Friendship


This is my Favorite Picture From the Catergory "Famlily and Friendship" Because i think that spending time with your family is important and this shows a kid and it appears to be his grandpa holding him in his arms.

Photographer of the Year 2011: Portraits
I like this photo because it stood out from all the rest it was unique and ive never seen one like this one.

Photographer of the Year 2011: Documentary

I think this photo stood out to me more than the rest because ive always wonderd how it looks inside a Mt.

Photographer of the Year 2011: Gardens and Plants
My favorite was this one because its showed life from the start to the end From a Young flower - Dead flower.

Photographer of the Year 2011: Wildlife
I choose this photo well because WHO DOESNT LIKE MONKEY ?

Photographer of the Year 2011: Creative Licence
I always wondered how it feels like to bungie jump and i think this is one scaries bungie jump photos ive seen.

Photographer of the Year 2011: Action and Movement
I like pakour and this is the reason i choose this photo this is one action photo that really shows free spirit and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment